- My wife Rachel and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary! You can see a few of our wedding photos in the slideshow on the My Story section of the Info page.
- I photographed Amanda & Joe’s wedding where 6 (yes, SIX!) couples were there whose weddings I photographed (see first image below.)
- Launched this brand new website you’re looking at!
- Rode my bike with three friends over 325 miles from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh!
- Created my client testimonials video, Visual Voicemails!
- I picked up 3 top 20 ISPWP awards!
- Both weddings and engagement sessions took me to 5 different states.
- My 30th birthday!
- Photographed the third wedding of one immediate family.
- Saw my intern, Morgan, of 3 years “graduate” and move to Georgia to attend school at SCAD!
- After photographing the engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn session for the Keirle Family, I got to photograph their second maternity/family session!
- Launched a brand new wedding planning podcast called Put A Ring On It with my co-host, Danielle Pasternak of DPNAK Weddings! It’s aimed all couples planning a wedding who want insider knowledge, behind the scenes stories, and sensible wedding planning advice. Check it out in iTunes and on Soundcloud!
2016 has a few BIG things in store and I can’t wait to share more!
To all my 2015 couples, thank you for your trust, excitement, and friendship! Thank you for making it a great year! Here’s to a great 2016!
Check out the behind the scenes post from 2014, too!