Wedding Professional Recommendations
I know what the wedding planning process is like. I’ve been there and I am happy to help take some of the pressure off finding your wedding professionals and give you some vendor recommendations. Below is a list of trusted wedding professionals that I have worked with over the years. While I have worked with each of them and would trust them with my own wedding, please know they do not work for me and cannot be held accountable for your experience with them! Enjoy!
Philadelphia Area Wedding Venues
- Franklin Institute
Cat & Mike’s wedding at the Franklin Institute
- Ballroom at the Ben
- The Kimmel Center
- Union Trust
- Please Touch Museum
Meghan & Marc’s wedding at the Please Touch Museum
- Crystal Tea Room
- Union League
Clare & Sean’s wedding at the Union League
- Morris House Hotel
- Phoenixville Foundry
- Cescaphe Ballroom
Liz & John’s wedding at the Cescaphe Ballroom
- The Downtown Club
Allison & Jason at the Downtown Club
- The Water Works
- Atrium at the Curtis Center
Michaela & Joe at the Curtis Center
Maureen & Tyler at the Curtis Center
- Hotel Monaco
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Lake House Inn
- Overbrook Golf Club
- Pen Ryn Mansion
- Belle Voir Manor
Cara & Pete’s wedding at Belle Voir Manor
- Huntington Valley Country Club
Grace & Stephen’s wedding at the Sofitel Philadelphia
- Mallard Island Yacht Club
Lauren & Michael’s wedding at the Mallard Island Yacht Club
- Bonnet Island Estate
- Danielle Pasternak – DPNAK – Amazing Philly/Lehigh Valley based coordinator who is listed in the World’s Top Wedding Planners by Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine.
- Bree Ryback – Capitol Romance – Super fun DC based Wedding Coordinator
- Gina Sole – In Style Planners – One of the top Philadelphia Wedding Planners who was recently featured on The Style Channel.
- Katie Robinson – DFW Event Design – The one stop shop in Philadelphia for event design and coordination services.
- Amy Liberi – Always a Planner – A Down to Earth South Jersey based coordinator with a passion for helping and forming relationships with her couples.
- Wesley Works DJs
- Elements of Elan Artists
- Janis Knowlan Band
- Jellyroll of BVT
- All About Me of BVT
- Imagine of EBE Entertainment
- Don Eaton Band
- Silver Sound DJs
- Dash Speaks
- Total Entertainment DJ
- Wild Stems – Husband & wife team, Vale & Amy Bruck with endless ability to push the boundaries of event design.
- Elite Florals – On a sweet personal note, Edith (Edy) is the most enthusiastic, energetic person you’ll ever meet. She’s just as excited about everything as you are.
- Penny’s Flowers – A lovely Mom & Pop shop located near the Keswick Theatre in Glenside, PA.
- Beautiful Blooms
- Allium Floral Design – Lehigh Valley based event designer, Sarah Petryk, with a focus on local growers and florals from their own garden.
- Amaranth Florist
- Long Stems – Philly-based award winning florist on the Main Line. Open since 1986!
Hair & Make Up
- Brittany Spaulding
- Beke Beau
- All Dolled Up
- Flawless Finish Artistry
- Apotheca Salon
- CE Facial Artistry