Behind the Scenes of 2015!
Here we are! In shiny new 2016 and ready for my second annual behind the scenes post! 2015 was an incredible year for me personally and professionally!
Here are some of the highlights:
- My wife Rachel and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary! You can see a few of our wedding photos in the slideshow on the My Story section of the Info page.
- I photographed Amanda & Joe’s wedding where 6 (yes, SIX!) couples were there whose weddings I photographed (see first image below.)
- Launched this brand new website you’re looking at!
- Rode my bike with three friends over 325 miles from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh!
- Created my client testimonials video, Visual Voicemails!
- I picked up 3 top 20 ISPWP awards!
- Both weddings and engagement sessions took me to 5 different states.
- My 30th birthday!
- Photographed the third wedding of one immediate family.
- Saw my intern, Morgan, of 3 years “graduate” and move to Georgia to attend school at SCAD!
- After photographing the engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn session for the Keirle Family, I got to photograph their second maternity/family session!
- Launched a brand new wedding planning podcast called Put A Ring On It with my co-host, Danielle Pasternak of DPNAK Weddings! It’s aimed all couples planning a wedding who want insider knowledge, behind the scenes stories, and sensible wedding planning advice. Check it out in iTunes and on Soundcloud!
2016 has a few BIG things in store and I can’t wait to share more!
To all my 2015 couples, thank you for your trust, excitement, and friendship! Thank you for making it a great year! Here’s to a great 2016!
Check out the behind the scenes post from 2014, too!